Friday, January 5, 2007

The bank that likes to say gimme more




Aargh! I`ve been stiffed by my bank again.Yesterday I took myself off to our beautiful city (Chester) with the intention of buying a set of headphones. I got as far as the cash machine.


Upon investigation I discovered that because I had gone into the red by the Huge sum of £6.00


my bank had


a. charged me £30.00 for going into the red.


b. charged me ANOTHER £30.00 because their charge had increased my debt (& it was the end of the month).


Wonderful.


Here I must point out that money went into the account a day later but now being £60 quid in the red , all that did was clear the charges.


So home I came swearing under my breath at every step ,and I am at the moment headphone-less. So no podcasts yet.


However I will try to post a couple of drawings on this blog , I drew them about 10 yrs ago and they have been gathering dust since then. I tried to post them yesterday but either there is something wrong with my set-up or I was doing it wrong , Hopefuly I`ll have more luck today.

No comments:

"Never judge a book by its movie"....