Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Guess what I`ve just bought? thats right , I`ve joined the ranks of those people you love to hate who sit humming tunelessly on the bus or making rythmic tssss tut tut tssss sounds ALL the way to your destination on the train. (We`re not actually listening to any music ,we just like to annoy).
But seriously I`ve shelled out a fortune on this `king of Gadgets` and I`m not sure I`ve done the right thing... for one I`m still trying to figure out how to load it with video / films without paying through the nose at itunes store.
All the literature says you can watch mp4 files and mov files but I cannot get itunes to recognise the files. Also I opted for the 30gig version to save a bit of money but it seems to be filling up rather rapidly. Maybe I should have bought the 80gig version.
It amazes me to see figures like 30gig / 80gig attached to such small machines - my first p.c only had a 40 meg drive and thats barely enough for a couple of songs now. Maybe my age is catching up with me! (Thats enough blog for now cos I`m depressing myself....) see ya.

No comments:

"Never judge a book by its movie"....